Some Windows computers running the 64-bit version of Adobe cannot print receipts from Flowhub Classic. To print receipts through Flowhub Classic, you'll need to have the 32-bit version of Adobe installed on your Windows computer. Follow the instructions below to remove the 64-bit version of Adobe and install the 32-bit version of Adobe DC to print a receipt from Flowhub Classic successfully.
Uninstall the 64-bit Version of Adobe DC
1. To remove the old software, click on the windows button on the bottom left of the screen.
2. Type in "Apps & Features."
3. Find and select Adobe, then click "Uninstall."
Download 32-bit version of Adobe
1. Copy and paste this link into a new Google Chrome tab: https://get.adobe.com/reader/enterprise
2. Select "Windows 10" for the operating system and "English" for the language.
3. Select "Download Now."
How To Disable Auto Update on Adobe Reader DC
1. Open Adobe Reader DC.
2. Select Preferences from the Edit menu.
3. In the left pane, select Updater.
4. Select "Do not download or install updates automatically."
5. Select "OK" to close the preferences window.
Save Settings in Adobe and create a Test Print
1. Once Adobe finishes downloading, open the program.
2. Download this sample receipt and open it using Adobe.
3. Click the print button, and set the Paper Size to Actual Size, and the Orientation is Portrait.
4. Test print your receipt.
1. Open your Flowhub Application.
2. Press the ALT button to populate the Printer Menu on the top left of your screen.
3. Make sure your Receipt printer is connected.
4. Go to the Adjustments tab to test print a receipt.
If your location uses Cashier, please print your receipts from the Completed Sales tab in the Cashier App.