Stash: Transfer Inventory Between Locations
How to Transfer Inventory Between Locations in Stash:
- Launch the Stash app on the Nug.
- Select "Transfer Between Locations".
- Select which inventory items to transfer by scanning them with the Nug. You can also search for the product by name, package tag, SKU, category, or room.
- Once you have all items selected for transfer, select "Transfer Items."
How to Change the Amount of Product to Transfer:
- Select "Change" from the Transfer Product screen.
- Adjust the quantity to the correct amount.
- Select "Confirm."
- Verify the receiving location by selecting the "Receiving Location" dropdown at the top of the Nug.
- Select "Transfer."
- Select "Start Another Transfer" if you would like to transfer more items.
For a quick tutorial on transferring inventory between location using Stash, watch the following video: