Stash: How to Audit Inventory
How to Audit Your Inventory in Stash:
- Launch the Stash App.
- Select "Audit Inventory." This screen will show products in order by the Last Audit date.
- Scan a product's SKU or package tag by pressing the scanner button on the side of the Nug device. You can also search by product or by room, name or package tag.
- Once you select the product, choose "Audit Item."
- Now do a count of your physical inventory.
- If the physical count of your inventory matches the inventory in the Stash app, choose "Confirm."
- If the physical count of your inventory does not match the inventory in the Stash app, choose "QTY IS OFF."
- If the count is off, you can now enter the correct/new quantity, a reason for the discrepancy, and a note.
- Once information is entered, select "Submit Discrepancy."
- When you log into the Stash App, any discrepancies awaiting approval will show at the top of your screen.
- Select the notifications.
- You'll see all discrepancies ready for review.
- "Approve" or "Reject" the discrepancy.
For a quick tutorial on how to audit inventory on the stash app watch this video: