Set up Metrc API Key in Flowhub
For employees to push sales to METRC via API, that user must assign an API key from their Metrc account to their Flowhub account. Once the key has been added to a Flowhub profile, the user should be able to communicate METRC through Flowhub.
How to Get an API Key
API keys must first be generated within your Metrc account. Use the following steps to create the Metrc API key:
- Log in to your Metrc account by going to https://www.metrc.com/.
- Choose "Login" in the upper right hand corner, select your state, and login.
- Once signed in, select the down arrow next to your license name in the upper right hand corner of the page.
- Click "API Keys" from the drop-down.
- Select the "Generate API Key" button. Once the key is generated, copy it with your cursor.
How to Assign an API Key to Flowhub
- Now that you have generated your new API key, log in to your Flowhub account and click the "Employees" option in the left hand navigation bar.
- Within the "Employees" tab, find and select your name.
- Once selected, the "Details" pane to the right will show your permissions and account options.
- Click "Change API Key."
- The window will allow you to paste your new API key into the first text field. You will need to enter your Flowhub password and select "Update API Key" to confirm.