Dashboards: Schedule a Report
Reports in Dashboards allow you to create and schedule custom reports within Flowhub. Once a report is created under Reports in Dashboards, you'll have the ability to schedule an email or FTP delivery of the report. For information about creating a report through Dashboards, please take a look at Dashboards: Add a Report
How to Schedule a Report
- Sign into Flowhub through https://pos.flowhub.co through Google Chrome.
- Select "Dashboards" from the left hand navigation menu.
- Here you will need to choose "Reports" from the drop-down menu in the upper left hand corner of the main window.
- This will direct you to the "Reports" area. Any existing reports will be listed here.
- Find and select the report you wish to schedule.
- Select "Schedule Report" under the "Details" pane to the right. This will open the "Schedule Report" window.
- For "Frequency," you will decide on how frequently this report is delivered. The drop-down options are Hourly, Daily, Weekly, and Monthly. These delivery options are explained in detail below if you want to know more about the frequency options
- Next, you'll select how these reports are delivered in the "Deliver Via" drop-down. This option will default to Email.
- For FTP, you will need to have an FTP site created. Once created, please contact Flowhub Product Support at email@example.com or 1-844-356-9482 for additional setup.
- For Email, you'll need to enter at least one email address. Enter an email address, then select "Add."
- Continue to add any additional emails. Once done, select "Save."
- Your report is now scheduled.
How to Unschedule a ReportIf you need to "Unschedule" the report, simply choose "Unschedule Report" and when asked "Are you sure you want to unschedule this report?" select "Save."
- Hourly means that the report will run every hour for each day and will include data for the previous hour. For example, a report received at 11:01 am will include data from 10-11 am.
- Daily means that the report will run each morning and include data for the previous day. For example, a report received on Tuesday will contain the data for Monday.
- Weekly means that the report will run each Monday morning and include data for the prior week Monday-Sunday.
- Monthly means that the report runs on the 1st day of the month and will include data for the previous month.