Dashboards: Add a Report
Dashboards allows you to create and schedule custom reporting around drawers, sales, customers, and your inventory within Flowhub. If you have questions about Flowhub's classic Reports please take a look at: Reports: Add a Custom Report
How to Add a New Report
- Sign into Flowhub through https://pos.flowhub.co through Google Chrome.
- Select "Dashboards" from the left hand navigation menu.
- Here you will need to choose "Reports" from the drop-down menu in the upper left hand corner of the main window.
- This will direct you to the "Reports" section of Dashboards. Any existing reports will be listed here.
- Select "+ Add New Report."
- Enter the "Name" and a "Description" and from the drop-down menu, select one of the following from the "Report Type":
- Drawers Activities - Lists all the historical activity for drawers at one or more locations.
- Sales - Lists items sold during the date range selected.
- Sales By Item - Lists detailed information for each inventory items sold during the date range selected.
- Discount Usage - Lists sales for which discounts were applied.
- Customers - A list of current customer information.
- Inventory - A list of current inventory.
- Par Level - Aggregates current inventory levels of non-flower products across locations so you know when to order more.
- OMMA - OMMA stands for Oklahoma Medical Marijuana Authority. This report is specific to locations in Oklahoma but is made available for all Flowhub locations as it contains useful information. For more information please take a look at the OMMA Monthly Report Guide.
- For any other reports, please take a look at: Reports: Add a Custom Report
- Once information has been entered and selected, click "Save."
- Now you will assign "Fields." These are the values that will be pulled into your report. They will vary depending on the report type you choose.
- Click the check box next to the fields you want. You can also choose the "Select All" option to select all fields.
- Once you have the fields you want, select "Next."
- Here you will assign "Filters." These are the parameters that you will pull your report for. Click the check box next to the filters you want. You can also choose the "Select All" option to select all filters.
- Note: It is recommended to always select "Date Range" if it is available. If "Date Range" is an option and it is not selected, the report will pull only back information for the date the report was run.
- Select "Save" to be returned to the Reports page of Dashboards.
How to Run a Report in Dashboards
- To run the report, simply select the report, and choose "Run Report" from the "Details" pane to the right.
- This will download a CSV file to your computer. This file can be used in any spreadsheet editor.
- If you'd like to schedule this report, take a look at: Dashboards: Scheduling Report.