Add/Edit Customer Sources
In Flowhub, customers can be categorized by how they found your store. A Customer Source is any avenue in which your customers can hear of/discover your dispensary, such as Facebook, Newspaper Ad, etc. You can access your customer sources by going through "Company Management."
How to Add a Customer Source
- Sign into Flowhub, then select the small up arrow ^ next to your name in the lower left hand navigation menu.
- This will open up more menu options. Select "Manage" and then "Company Management" when it appears.
- Select "Customer Sources" from the "Manage:" drop-down menu near the top of the main page.
- Select the "+" from the upper right corner.
- Enter the name of your Customer Source in the "Name" field and then select "Create."
- Your employees will now see the new customer source option when checking people in.
How to Edit/Remove a Customer Source
- Once on the "Customer Source" page, search and select the customer source you want to edit/remove.
- Once selected, you'll see the options to "Edit" and "Remove."
- Choose "Edit" to change the name of the customer source.
- Choose "Remove" to completely remove the customer source.